Potato Mash Up
What you will need:
- nonstick pan or regular pan
- 1 tbsp of butter
- cooking oil
- and 2 potatoes
1. First put your butter on the pan; if not nonstick put cooking spray.
2. Pour a little bit of your oil over the butter.
3. Leave it there then get your potatoes and peel optionally; you don't have to peel the skin off.
4. Then cut the potatoes in small pieces.
5. Turn on the stove and let the butter and the oil melt then put the potatoes in the pan on medium.
6. Stir it around and flip it over until it's golden brown.
Go to Top
To save time read some tips for leaving them already set up.
The purple color can give a twist in the appearance of many dishes.
New potatoes are mostly used for the delicate look they bring to a plate.
The term whipped potatoes can make many wonder what exactly it entails.