Easy Breezy Breakfast Casserole
by Michael F.
• (2) boxes Hamburger Helper Cheesy Hash Browns
• (1) Lb favorite Sausage SPICY
• (1) Lb favorite Sausage REGULAR
• 1/2 Lb grated Cheddar or Favorite Cheese
• 1/2 Can French's Original French Fried Onions
While sausage is browning, take egg order from your guests and mix ALL box ingredients together in a larger casserole baking dish and mix together with HOT water per box instructions.
Drain sausage and mix into potato mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees F (177°C) until top begins to brown, add topping (optional) and continue baking until it looks ready.
Fix eggs to taste (Fried/Scrambled/Poached, etc.) and serve with fruit garnish.
• Beat a dozen eggs and blend into Potato/Sausage mixture before baking.
• Experiment with your favorite additional ingredients.
Join in and write your own recipe! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Recipe.
Go to Top
To save time read some tips for leaving them already set up.
The purple color can give a twist in the appearance of many dishes.
New potatoes are mostly used for the delicate look they bring to a plate.
The term whipped potatoes can make many wonder what exactly it entails.