Cheese and onion mash
by Nobody In Particular
1. Take 500g of creamy Maris piper potatoes and boil them in a saucepan.
2. When they are done, drain them and mash them with 200g of butter and some full fat milk (any kind of milk will do.)
3. When they are almost completely mashed, add some black pepper but only the amount to your liking.
4. Finish mashing your potatoes until they are smooth and creamy. Add 350g of red Leicester cheese to give it some colour and some cheddar cheese for some flavour.
5. After that take two spring onions and chop them up finely.
6. Mix all of these together and pop it in the oven at about 150 degrees
for 5 minutes.
7. Take it out and serve it onto a nice dish. If you want you can garnish it with a sprig of mint or some rosemary.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own recipe! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Recipe.
Go to Top
To save time read some tips for leaving them already set up.
The purple color can give a twist in the appearance of many dishes.
New potatoes are mostly used for the delicate look they bring to a plate.
The term whipped potatoes can make many wonder what exactly it entails.