7 Steps Potato
by Deeliah Dzvonik
1. Stab your potato with a knife and wrap it in a moist paper towel. Bake it in the microwave for 10 minutes.
2. Heat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit (218°C) for the potato.
3. Scoop out the insides and put them in a separate bowl.
4. Mash the potato insides and stir in: bacon bits, cheddar cheese, sour cream, chives, and a little bit of butter.
5. Put the insides back into the potato skin and place the potato on a foil sheet.
6. Put your potato in the oven and bake it for 15 minutes.
7. Enjoy the best potatoes ever.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own recipe! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Submit Recipe.
Go to Top
To save time read some tips for leaving them already set up.
The purple color can give a twist in the appearance of many dishes.
New potatoes are mostly used for the delicate look they bring to a plate.
The term whipped potatoes can make many wonder what exactly it entails.